FHC 42 Cable Cutting Head for Aluminum and Copper Wire
- SKU: SDT-FHC-42
- UPC: 817482026134
- Dimensions: 4" x 14" x 10"
- Weight: 15 lbs
The Steel Dragon Tools FHC 42 Remote Hydraulic Cable Cutter Head is a two-stage, hydraulic cable cutter that will fit the Greenlee® 767. The FHC 42 cutter is for use on standard or armored copper and aluminum cable up to 1-3/4-inches in diameter. The cutter has six tons of cutting force. The two-stage hydraulic head helps reduce the cutting cycle. A flip-top head provides increased mobility while making it easy to cut longer lengths. The remote head will work with any hydraulic hand pump or electric hydraulic pump with a 3/8-inch NPT screw type fitting.
- Cuts standard or armored copper and aluminum cable.
- Will not cut steel cable.
- Maximum Cutting Force: 6 Tons
- Maximum Standard or Armored Cable Cutting Range: 1.77 in. (45 mm)
- Overall Length: 13.39 in. (340 mm)
- Net Weight: 9.26 lbs. (4.2 kg)
- Features 3/8-inch male NPT screw-type hydraulic coupler.
- Fits GREENLEE® 777 Bender, 782 Bender, 880 Bender, 882 Bender, 884 Bender, 885 Bender with no adapter required.
- Fits GREENLEE® 750 Cable Cutter, 800 Cable Bender, 1731 C-Frame Punch Driver with ¼-inch male x 3/8 female NPT adapter.
- Fits GREENLEE® SDK202GL Cable Cutter, RK06AT, RK06FT, RK1230, RK1240, RK1240K Crimping Head, RCCX, RK1550 with 3/8-inch female x 3/8-inch female NPT adapter.
- Oil Capacity: 1.5 oz. (45 ml)
- Hydraulics use premium hydraulic oil (SAE Grade 15, ISO Viscosity Grade 46)
- Includes extra seal kit and heavy-duty steel carrying case.
- Replaceable blades are wear items and not covered under warranty.
Steel Dragon Tools® offers a wide variety of professional-grade tools and high-quality replacement parts. Backed by years of manufacturing excellence and coupled with the latest technology, Steel Dragon Tools products provide incredible craftsmanship at an unbeatable value.