Reconditioned RIDGID® 535 V1 Pipe Threader with 811A Head Dies Cart & Adapter
- SKU: RD-RF-535-OS
- UPC: 819891025685
- Dimensions: 36" x 24" x 24"
- Weight: 400 lbs
The Steel Dragon Tools® (Reconditioned) RIDGID® 535 Version 1 Pipe Threader has been cleaned, repaired, and prepared for professional use. Each Steel Dragon Tools® (Reconditioned) RIDGID® machine is disassembled, cleaned, inspected, painted, reassembled, and tested. All Steel Dragon Tools® (Reconditioned) RIDGID® machines run like new and feature a one (1) year warranty against manufacturer defects.
- Steel Dragon Tools® (Reconditioned) RIDGID® 535 V1 Pipe Threader.
- Steel Dragon Tools® (Reconditioned) RIDGID® 341 or 340 Pipe Reamer.
- Steel Dragon Tools® (Reconditioned) RIDGID® 811A Universal Quick-Opening Die Head.
- One (1) set of New RIDGID® 47745 1/2 in. to 3/4 in. Universal Alloy Steel Dies.
- One (1) set of New RIDGID® 47750 1 in. to 2 in. Universal Alloy Steel Dies.
- Steel Dragon Tools® (Reconditioned) RIDGID® Universal Cart.
- New Steel Dragon Tools® 58007 ASM 535 Stand Adapter.
- Pipe Capacity: 1/8 in. to 2 in. (3 mm to 50 mm).
- Bolt Capacity: 1/4 in. to 2 in. (6 mm to 50 mm).
- Motor: 1/2 HP, single-phase, 115 V, 50/60 Hz, 36 RPM.
- Motor Control: Reverse/Off/Forward controlled by a footswitch.
- Spindle Speed: 36 RPM (no load).
- Chuck: Speed Chuck™ with replaceable rocker-action jaw inserts.
- Rear Centering Device: Cam-action, turns with chuck.
- Oiling Pump: Self-priming gerotor.
- Reamer: 1/8 in. to 2 in. (3 mm to 50 mm), RH, five-flute cone.
- Cutter: Self-centering, full floating 820 wheel-type cutter.
- Stand Adapter: Attach old-style 535 machines to new stand.
- May not be compatible with 815A Die Heads. This machine will come with either the 341 (new style) or 340 (old style) Reamer. Machines equipped with the 340 Reamer are not compatible with 815A Die Heads.
WARNING! This product can expose you to chemicals including aluminum, copper, lead and di_2_ethylhexyl_phthalate_dehp, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm, respiratory irritation, neurotoxicity, and/or immunotoxicity. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. Wash hands after handling.
Steel Dragon Tools® offers a wide variety of professional-grade tools and high-quality replacement parts. Backed by years of manufacturing excellence and coupled with the latest technology, Steel Dragon Tools products provide incredible craftsmanship at an unbeatable value.
We are not an authorized distributor of RIDGID® and/or Ridge products. RIDGID® Marks are trademarks of RIDGID, Inc and are used for product identification purposes only.
Tools repaired and reconditioned by Steel Dragon Tools voids original warranties and certifications from Ridge Tool.