Reconditioned RIDGID® 1224 Pipe Threader 26092 with 150A Cart Dies Heads & Oil
- SKU: RD-RF-1224-RD
- UPC: 74477445947
- Dimensions: 35" x 48" x 48"
- Weight: 560 lbs
The Steel Dragon Tools® (Reconditioned) RIDGID® 1224 Power Pipe Threader 26092 has been cleaned, repaired, and prepared for professional use. Each Steel Dragon Tools® (Reconditioned) RIDGID® machine is disassembled, cleaned, inspected, painted, reassembled, and tested. All Steel Dragon Tools® (Reconditioned) RIDGID® machines run like new and feature a one (1) year warranty against manufacturer defects.
- Steel Dragon Tools® (Reconditioned) RIDGID® Model No. 1224 Power Pipe Threader.
- Steel Dragon Tools® (Reconditioned) RIDGID® 711 Universal Self-Opening Die Head for 1/4-inch to 2-inch pipe 26132.
- Steel Dragon Tools® (Reconditioned) RIDGID® 714 Universal Self-Opening Die Head for 2-1/2-inch to 4-inch pipe 26152.
- One (1) set of RIDGID® 47770 1 in. to 2 in. Universal High-Speed Steel Dies.
- One (1) set of RIDGID® 26192 2-1/2 in. to 4 in. 1224 Universal High-Speed Steel Dies.
- Steel Dragon Tools® (Reconditioned) RIDGID® 744 Pipe Reamer.
- Steel Dragon Tools® (Reconditioned) RIDGID® 764 Pipe Cutter.
- Steel Dragon Tools® (Reconditioned) RIDGID® 150A Universal Cart.
- One (1) Gallon of RIDGID® 70830 Premium Dark Thread Cutting Oil.
Steel Dragon Tools® (Reconditioned) RIDGID® 1224 Power Pipe Threader Features:
- Thread 1/4-inch to 2-inch pipe at 36 RPM.
- Thread 2-1/2-inch to 4-inch pipe at 12 RPM.
- Threads black, galvanized, plastic-coated, steel, and stainless steel pipe.
- Will also thread IMC, heavy wall conduit.
- Will also thread rod up to 30 Rockwell C.
- Special capacitor-start / capacitor-run motor allows for threading despite voltage drop.
- For use with 1/4-inch to 2-inch universal die head.
- For use with 2-1/2-inch to 4-inch receding die head.
- Will cut tapered or straight NPT/NPSM or BSPT/BSPP threads.
- Pipe Capacity: 1/4 in. to 4 in. (6 mm to 100 mm)
- Bolt Capacity: 1/4 in. to 2 in. (6 mm to 50 mm)
- Motor: 1-1/2 HP, 60 Hz or 50 Hz, Induction-Type, Single-Phase
- Motor Control: Reverse/Off/Forward controlled by heavy-duty, rotary type and integral foot switch.
- Spindle Speed: 36 RPM or 12 RPM
- Gear Box: Two-speed gearbox 3:1 ratio.
- Chuck: Hammer-type with replaceable rocker-action jaw inserts.
- Rear Centering Device: Cam-action
- Oiling Pump: Self-priming, gerotor-type, with automatic reversing and constant flow.
WARNING! This product can expose you to chemicals including aluminum, copper, lead and di_2_ethylhexyl_phthalate_dehp, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm, respiratory irritation, neurotoxicity, and/or immunotoxicity. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. Wash hands after handling.
Steel Dragon Tools® offers a wide variety of professional-grade tools and high-quality replacement parts. Backed by years of manufacturing excellence and coupled with the latest technology, Steel Dragon Tools products provide incredible craftsmanship at an unbeatable value.
We are not an authorized distributor of RIDGID® and/or Ridge products. RIDGID® Marks are trademarks of RIDGID, Inc and are used for product identification purposes only.
Tools repaired and reconditioned by Steel Dragon Tools voids original warranties and certifications from Ridge Tool.