Reconditioned RIDGID® 1224 Pipe Threading Machine 26097 with Genuine RIDGID® Accessories 220V
- SKU: RD-RF-1224M-220V-RD
- Dimensions: 35" x 48" x 48"
- Weight: 560 lbs
The Steel Dragon Tools Reconditioned RIDGID® 1224 220V Power Pipe Threader has been cleaned, repaired, and prepared for professional use. Each Steel Dragon Tools Reconditioned RIDGID® machine is disassembled, cleaned, inspected, painted, reassembled and tested. All Steel Dragon Tools Reconditioned RIDGID® machines run like new and feature a one (1) year warranty against manufacturer defects.
- Reconditioned RIDGID® Model No. 1224 220V Power Pipe Threader.
- Reconditioned RIDGID® 714 universal self-opening die head for 2-1/2-inch to 4-inch pipe 26152.
- Reconditioned RIDGID® 711 universal self-opening die head for 1/4-inch to 2-inch pipe 26132.
- Steel Dragon Tools 47765 1/2 in. to 3/4 in. universal high-speed dies.
- Steel Dragon Tools 26192 2-1/2 in. to 4 in. 1224 high-speed dies.
- Steel Dragon Tools 47770 1 in. to 2 in. high-speed steel dies.
- Reconditioned RIDGID® 764 pipe cutter.
- Reconditioned RIDGID® 744 pipe reamer.
Steel Dragon Tools Reconditioned RIDGID® 1224 220V Power Pipe Threader Features:
- Thread 1/4-inch to 2-inch pipe at 36 RPM.
- Thread 2-1/2-inch to 4-inch pipe at 12 RPM.
- Threads black, galvanized, plastic-coated, steel, and stainless steel pipe.
- Will also thread IMC, heavy wall conduit.
- Will also thread rod up to 30 Rockwell C.
- Special capacitor-start / capacitor-run motor allows for threading despite voltage drop.
- For use with 1/4 in. to 2 in. universal die head.
- For use with 2-1/2-inch to 4-inch receding die head.
- Will cut tapered or straight NPT/NPSM or BSPT/BSPP threads.
- Pipe Capacity: 1/4 in. to 4 in. (6 mm to 100 mm)
- Bolt Capacity: 1/4 in. to 2 in. (6 mm to 50 mm)
- Motor: 220 V, 1-1/2 HP, 60 Hz or 50 Hz, Induction-Type, Single-Phase
- Motor Control: Reverse/Off/Forward controlled by heavy-duty, rotary type and integral foot switch.
- Spindle Speed: 36 RPM or 12 RPM
- Gear Box: Two-speed gear box 3:1 ratio.
- Chuck: Hammer type with replaceable rocker-action jaw inserts.
- Rear Centering Device: Cam action
- Oiling Pump: Self-priming, gerotor-type, with automatic reversing and constant flow.
This product has been reconditioned and/or refurbished by Steel Dragon Tools®. No RIDGID, Inc., Emerson Electric Co., or Ridge Tool Company warranties apply to this reconditioned and/or refurbished product. The original manufacturer’s certifications no longer apply to this reconditioned and/or refurbished product.
RIDGID® Marks are trademarks of RIDGID, Inc and are used only for product identification purposes.
Steel Dragon Tools® offers a one (1) year warranty against manufacturer defects on all Reconditioned RIDGID® machines.
Steel Dragon Tools® offers a wide variety of professional-grade tools and high-quality replacement parts. Backed by years of manufacturing excellence and coupled with the latest technology, Steel Dragon Tools products provide incredible craftsmanship at an unbeatable value.
We are not an authorized distributor of RIDGID® and/or Ridge products. RIDGID® Marks are trademarks of RIDGID, Inc and are used for product identification purposes only.
Tools repaired and reconditioned by Steel Dragon Tools voids original warranties and certifications from Ridge Tool.