HCB 200 with Milwaukee® 1660 Drill
- SKU: SDT-HCB-200-KIT
- UPC: 817482026257
- Dimensions: 16" x 10" x 9"
- Weight: 38 lbs
- Provides a means of clamping onto pipe and using a drill to cut a hole in the pipe.
- Comes with a base, chain and screw for secure clamping, along with a plate and drill holder for mounting a drill and hole saw to the unit.
- Max Drill Capactiy: 1 3/4″
- Max Pipe Size: 12″
- Chain Length: 36″
- The handle and gear provide leverage for cutting holes in pipe. Requires a hole saw or bit (sold separately).
- Use in depressurized piping systems only.
- Works with either the Milwaukee(R) 1660-1 and 1660-6 or the Dewalt(R) DW131 or 18V DC987KA.
Milwaukee 1660-6 Drill
- 1/2 in. capacity in steel
- 450 rpm, reversing
- Powerful 7 amp motor
- Heat treated gears are Helical-Cut for quiet performance
Steel Dragon Tools® offers a wide variety of professional-grade tools and high-quality replacement parts. Backed by years of manufacturing excellence and coupled with the latest technology, Steel Dragon Tools products provide incredible craftsmanship at an unbeatable value.