Any information collected by Steel Dragon Tools will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Steel Dragon Tools may change this policy at any time by updating this page
Steel Dragon Tools is committed to protecting visitor and customer privacy. During the order process, Steel Dragon Tools will ask for a name, mailing address (shipping and billing), e-mail address, and credit card number, security code, and expiration date. This information is needed to process the order and/or update the order status. Steel Dragon Tools will never resell personal information. Any information Steel Dragon Tool collects will only be used to further enhance the website experience.
At the customer’s request, Steel Dragon Tools will include a name, address, phone number, and e-mail address in the customer database. This information may then be used to notify customers of upcoming events or changes to the website. By creating a user account, with a user name and password, on the Steel Dragon Tools website, the customer is giving consent to allow Steel Dragon Tools to store information about the customer as described above as well as giving consent to allow Steel Dragon Tools to send periodic e-mails.
Steel Dragon Tools May Collect the Following Information:
- Name and payment information.
- Contact information including e-mail address.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What Does Steel Dragon Tools Do with the Collected Information?
- Steel Dragon Tools requires this information to understand customer needs and provide them with better service. Steel Dragon Tools also collects information for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Steel Dragon Tools may use the information to improve products and services.
- Steel Dragon Tools may periodically send promotional e-mails about new products, special offers, or other information that customers may find interesting. These promotional messages will only be sent to e-mail addresses provided by the customer.
- Steel Dragon Tools may also use this information to contact customers for market research purposes. Steel Dragon Tools may contact customers by e-mail, phone, fax, or mail. Steel Dragon Tools may use this information to customize the website in accordance with customer interests.
Steel Dragon Tools is committed to ensuring that all customer information is secure. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, Steel Dragon Tools uses physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the collected information.
A cookie is a small file that asks for permission to be placed on the customer’s computer hard drive. Once the customer agrees, the file helps analyze web traffic. Cookies allow web applications to respond to customers as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to customer needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about customer preferences.
Steel Dragon Tools use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps Steel Dragon Tools analyze data about web page traffic and improve the website to tailor it to customer needs. Steel Dragon Tools will only use this information for statistical analysis purposes before the data is removed from the system.
Cookies help Steel Dragon Tools provide visitors with a better website experience. A cookie does not give Steel Dragon Tools access to visitor computers or any information about the customer, other than the data the customer chooses to share. Visitors can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but visitors can usually change the browser setting to decline cookies. This may prevent visitors from enjoying the full web site experience.
Links to Other Websites
The Steel Dragon Tools website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once visitors have used these links to leave the Steel Dragon Tools site, visitors should note that Steel Dragon Tools does not have any control over these websites. Therefore, Steel Dragon Tools cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that visitors may provide while visiting these sites. Linked websites do not fall under this privacy statement. Visitors should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling Personal Information
Visitors may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- When asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the clickable box that indicates the shared information should not be used for direct marketing purposes.
- A customer may request the removal of personal information used for direct marketing purposes by contacting customer service at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Steel Dragon Tools will not sell, distribute, or lease personal information to third parties unless given specific permission or required by law to do so. Steel Dragon Tools may use personal information to send promotional information about third parties that customers may find interesting.
Customers may request details of personal information that Steel Dragon Tools collects under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be required. Customer seeking a copy of the information held by Steel Dragon Tools can write to 6385 S Dixie Hwy., Erie, MI 48133.
Customers who believe that any information held by Steel Dragon Tools that may be incorrect or incomplete, should promptly contact customer service.